Blueberry Picking Now, Yoga T-W-Th-Sun
- Pick your own: Thursday through Sunday 8am-4pm
- Last entry into the orchard is 3pm.
- $5/person 5 yrs and older.
Each fee includes:
- Entrance to blueberry fields
- 1 pound of blueberries
Price per additional pounds is $5/lb.
- Please refrain from eating blueberries until you have purchased them.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and must stay at arms reach while in the orchard.
- No pets in the orchard due to health regulations.
No smoking in the orchard.
Apple and blueberry orchard. Growing vegetables, mushrooms and herbs using permaculture practices, natural fertilizers and NO SPRAY. Bee hives supply us with raw honey. Farm raised pork, lamb and chicken. Locally grown and farm fresh is what we offer to the community. Come experience Agri-Tourism in Douglas right here at our farm.
Whether it's live music, a farm related informative talk, weddings, yoga or holiday fun, our farm Pavilion provides the perfect stage with the back drop of the apple orchard.
Come see and learn how Farmer Nick grows his produce and raises the animals. Farm Tours available.
Take a walk around the farm to see the farm animals, play corn hole and picnic. We are here for you!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. Follow farm logo signs from downtown Douglas. Just two miles
36 Locust Street, Douglas, Massachusetts 01516, United States
08:00 am – 04:00 pm